This is a free tool to help you easily create your own individual css style for common html components such as tables, menus and lists.
Using this tool you are able to fully customise your style and in real time, see your style within the previewer window so you know exactly what your style will look like.
When you are happy with your style design you can copy the generated style code into your websites stylesheet or you can download the file using the download button in each designer.
To keep yourself upto date with the latest updates, why not follow me on twitter @designmycss
- Can now increment numeric fields such as padding by using keyboard arrow keys.
- Fixed bug with table row background hover effect.
- Better compatibility for rounded corners in table designer.
- Can now specify a custom number of rows and columns in the table preview.
- Can now add CSS3 gradients to the table designer
- Minor bug fixes
- Can now add CSS3 gradients to the menu designer
- Major improvements to menu designer.
- New Feature added to table designer to allow alternate background colours in rows
- Improved CSS generation of Margin and Padding values
- CSS in list designer and menu designer have been made more efficient and clear
- List Designer now has ability to add infinite sub levels via the 'Add a List Level' button. Each list level can have a different colour and style type.
- Redesigned look of the site
- Added drop down menu styling to the menu designer
- Improved look of the site
- Downloads are now in zip form and include an example.html page.
- Border enable bug fix.
- Page performance increases.
- Added list design capability
- Added Menu design capability
- Added Shadow/Glow option to table design.
If have any questions about this site, want to suggest an extra feature or to report a bug please use the contact form below